Sunday, January 30, 2011

Interviews with Rose Lowder on Radio and Video


From filmmaker and radio broadcaster William English, with his permission:

I interviewed Rose, Alain and Yann Beauvais in 1989.
The interviews were published in
Millennium Film Journal 23/24 in 1990/91.

The original
tape recording of that interview was broadcast on Resonance 104.4FM London's first radio Arts station as one of my Wavelength programmes on 11th December 2009.

Or from my website www.williamenglish.com, radio, 2009, December 11th

Also, my partner Sandra Cross and I made a one hour film of Rose in her Paris flat as part of Sandra's ongoing project "What did you eat today? Rose Lowder"

This video is available from Light Cone and I believe is viewable in its entirety from the Light Cone website. View video

No comments:

Post a Comment